Title: Polyester Spiral Press-Filter Belt
Key words: Polyester Spiral Press-Filter Belt
Polyester Spiral Press-Filter Belt
Polyester Spiral Press-filter belt are add the filler wire into the spiral ring, so the air permeability is reduced and less material loss on the surface of the fabric.
Polyester Spiral Press-filter belt are mainly used in paper making, printing and dyeing, food, pharmaceutical, ceramics and solid-liquid separation industries like sludge dehydration.
Polyester spiral belt is a kind of heat set mesh screen made with 100% polyester monofilament. The mesh belts are connected spirals by use of cross wires. The spirals contain filling wires to fix the open areas. Normally, Spiral Mesh Belt is composed with three types of wires: cross wire, spiral wire and filling wire. The strong polyester fibres provide excellent stability, excellent chemical, thermal and high permeability for ease of cleaning. The polyester fabric can be used in hot, wet and humid conditions, typically in the presence of steam, its working temperature can reach +150°C to -75°C in dry conditions. 70°C+ in wet conditions.
Spiral belts are mainly used in filtration or separation applications for municipal projects for example waste water treatment, and various sludge belt press liquid filtration applications. Our products are suitable for most mechanical dewatering cases of various materials.
- Dewatering of inert sludge from quarries or mines;
- Dewatering of biological or chemical sludge from municipality sewage plants;
- Pressing of grapes, fruit and others;
- Fruit and vegetable cleaning;
- Textile drying belt;
- Manufacture and process of Papers, Particle Board, Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), Oriented Strand Board (OSB), Hardboard & Wood Veneer processes and for the manufacture of ceiling tiles.
- High strength
- Stable under high tension
- High resistance against abrasion
- Can be made on size on site
- Seamless - the seam has exactly the same strength of the belt
- Can be repaired easily on site
- Durability, smoothness and good dirt release
- Filled or unfilled to achieve different filtration characteristics with excellent air permeability
- Sealed edges for lasting, economical solutions
- No adhesion
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
|Types of Spiral Press-filter Fabric||Model of Fabrics||Wire Diameter||Strength（N/cm）||Air Permeability(m3/m2/h)|
|warp||weft||filler||Area of the surface|
|Large Loop||LW4080 A||0.9||1.1||0.9*4||≥2300||10231±500|
|Medium Loop||LW3868 A||0.7||0.9||0.8*3||≥2000||10320±500|
|Micro Loop||LW3252 A||0.52||0.7||0.68*3||≥1800||2850±500|
|Medium Loop(Flat Wire)||LW3868 J||0.7||0.7||0.24*0.85||≥2000||10100±500|
1.We always use poly bag for the goods which ship by air, so that customer can save freight free.
2.Wooden case is the best for ocean shipment, because it can effective avoid the damage during shipping.
3.There also have some customer request us to use the carton to packing their goods.
4.We can according to customer's requirement.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A:Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q:Do you provide samples?
A:Yes, we can provide some of the product samples.
Its free and freight should be collected by your side.
Q:How can I know the completion of my order?
A:Deposit payment---start production---transfter infor to logistic---book shipment--inform customer ETD&ETA---load container---balance payment---send documents
1. Pre-sale service
Prompt,professional and patient reply;
Offer best quality products;
Recommend the most suitable products
Timely tracking cargo transportation
Building customer files for regularly visit
Free replacement of damaged products
Deal with customers`dissatisfaction and complaints
Send gift to our customers
3.Customized packing is always welcomed
4.Assist to arrange transportation
Air Transportation,Sea Transportation
International Express :DHL,TNT,FedEx,UPS,EMS,ETC.